Good to Meet You
Thank you so much for stopping by and getting to know a bit more about me! I have been many things in my (almost) 36 years on this planet. For the past fifteen years I have been crafting my photography journey, and have had the pleasure of documenting some ecstatic moments in peoples' lives. I began my education in photography in the dark room, shooting and developing my own film. Over the years I have had the priviledge of seeing my work in print in various industry magazines and news outlets. But what I enjoy seeing most in print now are the faces of the beautiful children hanging on the walls of my clients' homes.
Now that we've got the all important credentials taken care of, here are some fun highlights about me!
- I am from Maine! My New England blood still has not aclimated to Texas heat.
- I have been to more countries in Europe than I have states in the U.S. (Is that sad?)
- I have jumped out of a plane at 12,000 feet.
- I lived in New Zealand for a time in college.
- I have sung on stage at Carnegie Hall.
- I think The West Wing is one of the greatest tv shows ever made.
- I have a crazy Boston Terrier, named Eva.