Good to Meet You
If you made it to this page, you clearly want to get to know me a little more. So thank you for making it this far!
Like I said on the homepage (I hope you read that part), I have been many things in my thirty seven years on this planet. I actually have a bachelors and a masters degree in education (and not photography!). I took my first photography class sixteen years ago while I was an exchange student in college. Black and white film shooting a developing is where I "got bit by the photo bug" and thus began my journey to where I am today. But for many years prior to be a photographer, I worked with students on college campuses in areas of residence life, campus activities, and student employment. I am also a passionate writer, and I have dreams of authoring a book someday.
Now that we've got the all important credentials taken care of, here are some fun highlights about me!
- I am from Maine! My New England blood still has not aclimated to Texas heat.
- I have been to more countries in Europe than I have states in the U.S. (Is that sad?)
- I have jumped out of a plane at 12,000 feet.
- I lived in New Zealand for a time in college.
- I have sung on stage at Carnegie Hall.
- I think The West Wing is one of the greatest tv shows ever made.
- I am the mother of two spunky girls, ages 7 and 3.
- I have a crazy Boston Terrier, named Eva.